Welcome to Spark!
We know it can be overwhelming to know where to go and what to do when you’re new here so we’ve put together our top 10 tips to get you started.
1. Be sure you have joined any communities you should have access to. It may just be the main user community but, if you’ve been invited to any others, be sure you’ve joined. Click on the All Communities option to see the list.
2. Click on the photo icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen to see and edit your profile. Take a few minutes to upload a photo and share some relevant info with our other members.
3. Navigate to the discussion tab and find the Introduce Yourself to the Community Take a minute to introduce yourself and scroll through some of the other members posts.
4. The discussion tab gives you quick access for answers to all your questions. If you search but can’t find the question you’re looking for, post it! The search bar at the top of the community will allow you to search across all communities you are a member of on any topic you choose.
5. On the community home page, you’ll find quick links to a lot of useful information.
6. In the Gallery tab, you’ll find examples of page design from other members. Take some time to review and even upload your own.
7. Check out the events tab for upcoming webinars and conferences. Sign up early and save the dates on your calendar!
8. If you run into any trouble, visit the FAQs section.
9. The more activity you have in the community, the more engagement points you can earn. Those points equal badges and ribbons. Find out more about how you can start earning badges.
10. You can earn even more points by participating in Advocacy activities so check out the opportunities you have to share your story and help others