1. Download the Passageways User Configuration file.
2. Export user fields from Active Directory.
3. Add the user information to the Passageways User Configuration file.
- Make sure to add the supervisors/managers to the CSV file BEFORE adding all other users. If the supervisors/managers are not in the list first, their direct reports will fail to import.
- The Active Directory, First Name, and Last Name fields MUST be filled out.
- Additional fields, or re-ordering the fields, will result in a failure to import.
- Format the Birth Day and Birth Month fields as 2 digits.
- Do NOT add commas or special characters in the fields. This is a CSV file and will cause the import to not work correctly.
4. Save the Passageways User Configuration file as a CSV file type.
5. Send that CSV to your Implementation Manager